wanted - Pacer RAM pack instructions

Missing docs, Manuals, Magazine items, hardware adverts

wanted - Pacer RAM pack instructions

Postby aceuser » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Wanted - Pacer RAM pack instructions.

Wanted! Any form of a scan or image so we can recreate the instruction sheet.
We have 60% of the instructions but need a better scan to for the other 40%.

if you can help please send a scan/image to postmasterATjupiter-ace.co.uk ( replace to AT with @ ) - thanks
Attachments
pacer-ram.JPG
pacer-ram.JPG (180.24 KiB) Viewed 878 times
---------------------------------
May the FORTH be with you!
aceuser
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 11:36 am

Return to MIA Other Documents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron